Friday, June 24, 2016

A Trip to California: Part Two

Hello, everyone!  How has your week been?  I hope you all have enjoyed these posts so far.  I think I can finish this series by next week, how does that sound?  There are a lot of things I want to try doing for this blog, so just sit patiently and please give me feedback on what you think.  I love reading the comments whenever I see them pop up in my inbox.

Check out the two previous posts of the series-

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The waves seemed to attack us whenever they crashed against these rocks.  
My dad and my brother watching the sunset before the wave attacks them.  My dad caught a video later on when my other brother and I joined them, that's when the wave actually came towards us after crashing against the rocks.  I think a couple of us got pretty wet.

I think this panda's name is Bai Yun.  He was kinda fun to watch, of course, pandas are pretty slow moving and they are usually eating or sleeping.  But this guy just sat and watched the tourists while he ate his bamboo.  Should I mention this was my first time seeing a panda in real life and I was sooooooooo happy to finally see one.
This is a baby flamingo.  Such a cool bird.  Flamingos are one of the animals I just love to see when we go to the zoo.
This is an Andean Tunki... It has another name, but I like this one a lot better.  Isn't that just a beautiful bird!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for staying tuned in while I try to work out this mess of a blog :P
My family just released our ducks yesterday, so I think I am going to post about them next week.  And since my family is going up north for our annual cabin week, I would like to do a brief post about what we will do/did.  And since I don't want to push that off too far, I will post that summary on the second Friday and I will finish off the Trip to California series on the third Friday of July.
 I will see you all next week o/
-Anna Jolene

6 comments:

  1. Really nice job on your blog redesign, Anna - and I'm enjoying the vacation pictures as well. Looking forward to your cabin week write up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait either, I hope we have some great things to share :)

      Delete
  2. Nice job Anna, makes me want to go back there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and same here. I would love to go back ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know right! They were pretty scary at the time though. I didn't know if we were going to get wet or not xD

      Delete