Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Photo-a-day Challenge Day 3-4

               So…
               I didn't think I'd be doing this so soon, but it looks as if I will need to put two days in one.
               Well, I'll do a quick overview to start this post.  First off, I made a mistake in my first post and said that my mom was doing this challenge with me… I was wrong, I had it in my head that she was going to continue the challenge since she did the April version.  Even if she isn't doing the challenge, I would still like you to visit her blog and see her work.
               Now, lately I started a photography challenge made by The Idea Room.  For the whole month of May she set out a list of topics you need to take pictures of.  The first day's was shiny, the second was action shot, and yesterday's was unorganized.  I, sadly, have multiple things in my room that are very unorganized, my closet, my desk, and my bookshelf.  Of course I had to pick something, so I went with my jewelry plate.


               I most of my jewelry on here, as you can see, there are bracelets, earrings, necklaces and even a couple rings… even though I never wear rings.
               Today's topic is a dream, which I had to think long and hard on.  But, in the end i just took a picture of the sky because it's my dream to fly to somewhere out of the country…

               -Anna Jolene <3

No comments:

Post a Comment