Friday, March 4, 2016

The Get to Know Me Tag

Hello everyone o/
Today I am going to do a tag, a tag is a challenge where you answer a bunch of questions and tag other people to answer questions too.  I don't think I've done a tag since my previous blog.  But now, I am going to introduce it here.  Rachael at The Art of Writing for Him, tagged me to do the "Get to Know Me Tag."  I am to answer the questions below and then tag more people to do this little challenge.  I hope you all enjoy the interesting bits about me and I hope to see anyone else participate.


Vital Stats


Name: Anna

Nicknames: Banana, Anna Jo, I've been called Anna Montana... By one person, multiple times.  I don't even think my best friend knows this.

Place of Birth: Coon Rapids, MN

Star sign: Taurus.


Firsts 

Best friend: Katie <3

Award: A violin ribbon for being diligent... I think.

Sport:  My first sport was soccer, kind of... I took this learning class that only lasted for a few weeks, and we didn't compete or anything.  But after that, I've done softball, swimming, and dance.

Real holiday: Does this mean vacation?  Or time off from school?  'Cause my family has been going to a resort up North on a lake since before I was even born.

Concert: The first concert I can remember was a TobyMac concert.

Favorites

Film: The Princess Bride, I know I have more... I just couldn't think of any others at this time.

TV Show: Lost, Doctor Who, Merlin, and the Flash.

Color: Any shade of green, though I have been into orange lately...  Can you tell from my blog?

Song: I really like Migraine from Twenty One Pilots, but really, any of their songs will make me happy to listen to.

Restaurant: Applebee's.

Books:  Can I go with series?  'Cause then I would say- Ilyon Chronicles, The Leviathan series, The Out of Time series, and the Tale of Goldstone Woods.... Except, I've only read two out of the current seven.  But it's still a good series.

Currently


Feeling:  Tired, I had an exceptionally lazy day.

Single or taken: Presently single, but you never know when someone will come into your life.

Eating: Technically I just finished a cup of hot cocoa, does that count?

Watching: My cousin's messages pop up on the side of my screen.

Wearing: I have these... Llama pajama pants, they are really comfortable and soft.

Future

Want Children: Yes. 

Want to be married: Yes, but if no one that significant comes into my life I will believe it is for a good reason.  I'll just live with my hedgehog, writing each day for the rest of my life...

Careers in mind: I don't have any big ideas in mind, but I want to further my knowledge and experience in both writing and photography.

Where you want to live: Close to family and friends, I think it'd be hard living somewhere "alone."

Do You Believe In


God: Undoubtedly.

Miracles: Yes. 

Love at first sight: Not really, I think it's your own brain making you think you're in love... Although, my dad says he fell in love at the first sight of my mom.  They've been together for almost thirty years, so actually, yes I do believe in love at first sight.

Ghosts: No, but I did used to joke around with a friend and pretend there was a ghost in her room.

Aliens: Yes, but it depends on your definition.

Soul Mates: Why not?

Heaven: Yes. 

Hell: Yes. 

Kissing on the first Date: Other people can, but I'm not too fond of the idea.

Yourself:  Of course, I'm right here... Aren't I?


So that will do for this tag.   I would like to see Katie, Alea, and Mickayla do this.  But anyone who wants to participate is welcome to.  Just let me know if you do, I'd love to see them!

Another thing, thank you to my brother AJ for lending me his computer to edit this post while my computer was being pokey.  I hope to get it working soon, but for now I will do my best to continue writing and taking pictures to show when it's fixed.  I think it's just a Chrome deal, since my computer is getting too old to get updates.  Hopefully that's just the case and nothing is seriously wrong with my computer.

With that, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
-Anna Jolene <3

5 comments:

  1. :D You talk with your cousin too? My cousin and I talk alllthe time wile we are supposed to be writing. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie is my best friend, we talk every single day, about every single thing in our lives. It's a good thing to stay contacted with family!

      Delete
  2. Hey, I found your blog through Jaye L Knight. :) I am from MN too! And lucky you for getting to go to a TobyMac concert! I love TobyMac :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! I love Jaye's books, Minnesota, and TobyMac (I grew up listening to his music) It's great to see you stumbled your way onto my blog though, I hope you enjoy what you find here!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for tagging me, Anna! Here is the link to my post: http://pencilscanchangetheworld.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-get-to-know-me-tag.html.

    ReplyDelete