Monday, December 1, 2014

December Photo A Day Challenge (Day 1)

Hey everybody *waves*
I am doing a December photo challenge today.  It's where every day this month you take a picture of something with the theme they give you.  I will try to post these everyday of the month, if not you'll get two days worth on one day :)  I also want to see you guys try this challenge too,  you can post it on Pinterest, Twitter, your blog, Facebook, etc.  You can find the lady who started this challenge by clicking the following link, it'll bring you to her blog.
 http://www.theidearoom.net/2014/11/december-photo-day.html
Today's theme was a picture of something red and white.  My mom made cookies this afternoon, they are double chocolate cookies with peppermint kisses on them.  This is also the first photography based post on my blog *claps* Yay me!  I hope you all will enjoy the holiday-like pictures coming up <3


4 comments:

  1. How fun!! Wish I had more time in December to join in. I've been contemplating doing one next year. Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, um, I'm pretty sure she does this kind of thing every month but I would have to look into it a bit more… It's really fun so far :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh... I'm excited to see the pictures you post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope you like the ones coming up :D

      Delete