Saturday, November 22, 2014

Update: Where have I been?

Well, I'm going o start off by saying:
Hello people, how have you been?
I'm alive, and I'm still here.  It has been a few weeks since I posted something, and it was barely anything just a story snippet (which you people enjoy) and that's it.  School had started and my activity on here vanished. I've been getting behind in my schoolwork and trying to get it done on he weekends, and I haven't had any time to write up a post for my blog.  I love to post and take pictures, I mean what's a blog called Truth of the Lens without pictures? So, starting tomorrow I am planning on posting story snippet number nine.  Hopefully you the people will see more of me more often :)
-Anna

1 comment:

  1. Excited to read more of your story and see some of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete